Sunday, September 27, 2015

Meal Planning Monday 2015 Week 40


My post-holiday diet started well but then was slightly derailed by two days away for work, a client conference the next day and a hen night at the weekend! Still, Rome wasn't built in a day...

I'm feeling rather uninspired for breakfasts I can eat at my desk at work (we have a microwave, but no toaster) so if you have any ideas please let me know!
 
Monday
Breakfast: yogurt and pear
Lunch: salmon with salad
Dinner: ready meal as we have our residents association at 8am when we are usually still eating dinner
 
Tuesday
Breakfast: muesli with fat free yogurt
Lunch: chicken, salad and homemade houmous and carrot sticks
Dinner: curry to use up rest of sauce we had last week
 
Wednesday
 Breakfast: muesli with fat free yogurt
Lunch: chicken, salad and homemade houmous and carrot sticks
Dinner: mackerel with soy and ginger from Wagamama cookery book p.115 for me, chicken goujons for him
 
Thursday
 Breakfast:  yogurt
Lunch: out with a friend
Dinner: out at a blog event
 
Friday
  Breakfast: yogurt
Lunch: possibly tuna sandwich depending on what is left at the end of the week
Dinner: Slimming World nacho-style feast from this recipe
 
Saturday
Breakfast:  yogurt
Lunch: baked potato with tuna and plain yogurt for me, cheese and beans for him
Evening: at my parents for my dad’s birthday
 
Sunday

reminder to self: bake cupcakes for work tonight
 
Breakfast: at my parents for my dad’s birthday
Lunch: at my parents for my dad’s birthday
Dinner: something easy from the freezer depending on what I had for lunch

0 comments:

Post a Comment