Monday, December 28, 2015

Meal Planning Monday 2016 Week 1



Happy new year! Well, almost - 2016 starts on Friday but this is officially the first meal plan of the year. I'm determined to shed the Christmas weight I'm sure I have put on (I haven't actually checked!) and then I do need to lose some more weight as I'm getting married in June!

Monday – bank holiday – going to see my sister in Southampton then staying the night at my parents'
Tuesday- day off
Lunch: any more Christmas leftovers
Dinner: I'll have chilli, garlic and lime salmon with prawns from this recipe and he can have chicken.
Wednesday – day off
Lunch: tuna nicoise tortillas based broadly on this recipe
Dinner: Sausage ragu with butternut squash ‘spaghetti’ for me from Inspiralized, with tagliatelle for him
Thursday- day off. New year’s eve
Lunch: smoked salmon pasta
Dinner: steak and chips (with prawns as surf and turf for me)
Friday – day off (bank holiday)
Lunch: naan bread pizzas
Dinner: roasted sausage and potato tray bake
Saturday
Lunch: on the train to Cheltenham
Dinner: with my school friends in Cheltenham
Sunday
Lunch: with my school friends in Cheltenham
Dinner: burger and chips as I'm not sure what time I will be back

0 comments:

Post a Comment