This is more of an idea than a recipe as you can include almost anything you want - but until recently it hadn't even occurred to me to make one of these before. They make a nice change for a breakfast/ brunch/ even lunch - a different way of serving a full English that means you need to cook less food (one sausage per person is enough for instance) so a little goes a long way - good perhaps if you are cooking for crowds.
I cooked some hash browns in the oven plus a couple of sausages, several rashers of streaky bacon and some scrambled eggs. I used Mission Deli wraps as they are really big.
Spread a little hot sauce on the wrap if desired, and sprinkle over grated cheese. Pile in the cooked breakfast....
.. wrap, and enjoy! I didn't take any photos of the finished dish but I still can't get the hang of how to fold burritos anyway! These made a nice change for lunch as my fiancé pretty much always wants a bacon sandwich at the weekend and I'm trying to find ways to do different things that he will still like!
clicksor_enable_inter = true; clicksor_maxad = -1;
clicksor_hourcap = -1; clicksor_showcap = 2;
clicksor_enable_adhere = false;
//default pop-under house ad url
clicksor_enable_pop = true; clicksor_frequencyCap = -1;
durl = '';clicksor_mobile_redirect = false;
//default banner house ad url
clicksor_default_url = '';
clicksor_banner_border = '#fec700'; clicksor_banner_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF';
clicksor_banner_link_color = '#000000'; clicksor_banner_text_color = '#666666';
clicksor_banner_image_banner = false; clicksor_banner_text_banner = false;
clicksor_layer_border_color = '#fec700';
clicksor_layer_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF'; clicksor_layer_ad_link_color = '#000000';
clicksor_layer_ad_text_color = '#666666'; clicksor_text_link_bg = '';
clicksor_text_link_color = ''; clicksor_enable_text_link = false;
This was both the most memorable meal of my life, and the most forgettable, because I can barely recall what I ate (though luckily for this ...
Part 2 of my travel review of the Galapagos islands, where we were based out of the Finch Bay Eco hotel in Santa Cruz. Puerto Ayora, Santa...
These cupcakes taste just like the real thing - like you are eating tiramisu! I made them for a family party with my in-laws; my mother-...
Did you know that the average family in the UK throws away £60 worth of food and drink every month? That sounds like a huge amount, but...
The Hobbycraft press show - another Christmas in July event - was much smaller than some of the others I've been to, but much more fun ...
Sometimes you want a proper dessert but really quickly - something that you can literally put together in five minutes after dinner. Mug cak...
I got the Sizzix Big Shot Plus machine for Christmas – which I imagine a good proportion of you have never heard of. It’s a die cutting ...
It was a year ago this month that my boyfriend and I bought and moved into our lovely house. We spent a couple of months working all-out...
After spending a fantastic few days of our honeymoon in Miami, we flew on to Quito, the capital of Ecuador. Our final destination would be 8...
I love fruit-flavoured ice cream, but not flavours like strawberry - I like more unusual, zingy flavours like apple. When I lived in Germa...
- Alphabakes Challenge: April 2016
- Breakfast Burritos
- How to use a Garrett Frill Cutter to make Ruffles ...
- Restaurant review: Tayyabs, Whitechapel
- Meal Planning Monday Week 14
- Floating Anti-Gravity Mini Egg White Chocolate and...
- Homemade hand-decorated Easter Eggs
- Easter Chick Cupcakes
- Chocolate Easter Cupcakes
- Maple and Tarragon Pork Chops wth Sweet Potato Tra...
- Restaurant review: Caravaggio, London
- Meal Planning Monday Week 13
- Kiwi and Lime Cupcakes
- Spiralized Salmon and Broccoli Balls with Carrot P...
- Pink and White Tattered Lace Shoe Birthday Card
- Restaurant review: Thiwanya, Holborn, London
- Restaurant review: Pan de Vie matcha cafe, London
- Oxo Butternut Squash and Coconut Milk Soup
- Meal Planning Monday Week 12
- Easter Mini Egg Ombre Pinata Cake
- Spiralized Butternut Squash with Prawns and Mascar...
- Tattered Lace Especially for You Pink Sparkle Card...
- Brush embroidery: a step-by-step guide
- Restaurant review: Meatliquor, Islington
- Cherry and Almond Cakes
- Meal Planning Monday week 11
- Lemon and Mascarpone Mothers' Day Cake with Painte...
- Spiralizer Saturday Round-up and March challenge
- Pistachio Chicken with Pomegranate
- A Friend is a Gift card
- Butterscotch Cow Cookies with an engraved rolling ...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2015 (266)
- ► 2014 (120)
Powered by Blogger.