Asian Cuisine
Free recipes of authentic and traditional Filipino dishes.
Friday, August 29, 2014
Cute Kitten Birthday Card
Posted on 4:06 AM
by Fred Larmon
Here's a cute birthday card I made for a female friend, using a piece of pretty pink backing paper and some raised puffy stickers of a cat and some flowers. I also added a 'birthday wishes' sticker that has pink wording on a clear background.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Posted in
Caroline Makes....
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
//interstitial ad
clicksor_enable_inter = true; clicksor_maxad = -1;
clicksor_hourcap = -1; clicksor_showcap = 2;
clicksor_enable_adhere = false;
//default pop-under house ad url
clicksor_enable_pop = true; clicksor_frequencyCap = -1;
durl = '';clicksor_mobile_redirect = false;
//default banner house ad url
clicksor_default_url = '';
clicksor_banner_border = '#fec700'; clicksor_banner_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF';
clicksor_banner_link_color = '#000000'; clicksor_banner_text_color = '#666666';
clicksor_banner_image_banner = false; clicksor_banner_text_banner = false;
clicksor_layer_border_color = '#fec700';
clicksor_layer_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF'; clicksor_layer_ad_link_color = '#000000';
clicksor_layer_ad_text_color = '#666666'; clicksor_text_link_bg = '';
clicksor_text_link_color = ''; clicksor_enable_text_link = false;
<a href="http://www.yesadvertising.com">affiliate marketing</a>
Tags
Popular Posts
Mojito Cupcakes
My mum and one of my best friends have their birthdays very close together so usually when I travel down to my home town I try to see them b...
Superhero birthday card
I've been too busy for card making for months now so have had to start sending people shop-bought cards. But when it came to my fiancé...
Restaurant Reviews: Guatemala
Meal Planning Monday Week 33
I seem to be permanently far busier these days than I ever was before, which makes meal planning even more important, but I haven't go...
Alphabakes challenge: August 2015
I don’t know about you, but I enjoy seeing difficult letters come up for Alphabakes – it means you have an excuse to go through your cooke...
Oxo Butternut Squash and Coconut Milk Soup
Oxo is pretty much a st ore cupboard staple for me – I always have Oxo cubes and use them in all sorts of recipes. Recently I’ve come acros...
Layered Chocolate Pudding and Ozeri Double-Walled Glasses Review
These double-wall glasses, as they are apparently called, are great for hot and cold drinks and also a nice way to serve desserts. ...
Watermelon Smoothie Mixer Hack (and a cocktail)
I saw this on Facebook recently - someone had a brilliant trick with a whole watermelon (I don't know why these things are always called...
Keep Me Going: Cereal Review
I’m more of an occasional cereal eater and for breakfast usually have a yogurt or occasionally eggs, with cereal reserved for the times w...
Summer Strawberry-themed Baby Shower
Having a baby shower is really an American thing but like many US exports, the idea is becoming more and more popular over here. I’ve only b...
Categories
Caroline Makes....
(603)
Overseas Pinoy Cooking
(68)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(259)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(28)
►
2015
(266)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2014
(120)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(9)
My Front Door and My New Life
Cute Kitten Birthday Card
Sweet Chilli Turkey Burgers
New Baby Boy Card
New Baby Girl Card
Restaurant Review: Hot Rocks, Bournemouth
Banoffee Cupcakes in Edible Cake Cases
Strawberry Marshmallow Mousse
Baby Shower Card
►
July
(7)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
►
2013
(26)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment