Monday, July 27, 2015

Meal Planning Monday week 31

Monday
Lunch: chicken and cous cous salad
Dinner: chicken curry
Tuesday
Lunch: salad/sandwich from whatever is in fridge
Dinner: houmous-crusted chicken inspired by this recipe maybe with fried potatoes
Wednesday
Lunch: salad/sandwich from whatever is in fridge
Dinner: I'm out overnight in a hotel as I have to be in the office extremely early tomorrow morning.
Thursday
The company I work for reports H1 results today and as I work in communications I have to be in the office several hours before most other people:
Breakfast: probably sausage sandwich from the canteen after my early morning work is done
Lunch: will have to buy something as I won't have been home since Weds morning
Dinner: Enchiladas
Friday
Lunch: salad/sandwich from whatever is in fridge
Dinner: fish and vegetables for me, chicken kiev for him
Saturday
Lunch: Potato wedges nacho style from Slimming World magazine
Dinner: BBQ if the weather is nice
Sunday
Lunch: out. I need to practice driving longer distances so will pick a location and we can find somewhere for lunch
Dinner: Salmon en croute with veg for me, chicken pie for him

0 comments:

Post a Comment