A few days ago I shared the Valentine's card I made for my boyfriend last year; as I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually look at my blog much I thought I'd put up the one I made for him this year! It's on a similar theme - cows - which I'm sure I will stop doing at some point but as we are getting marred this year I'm really excited about becoming a cow! Also, I had some cow-related craft bits to use up I'd bought to do with the wedding....
I had some small rectangles of cow print tissue paper that I decided to place in the middle of a square white card blank, leaving white space at each side. I then took a piece of cow print ribbon (which I bought for my wedding invitations then decided not to use) and tied a bow in it and stuck it across the front of the card.
I had a pack of 5 card toppers saying "for my wonderful fiancé" which I'm not going to be able to use again - I put one on his Christmas card and will use one for his birthday card as well! You can't see it too well in this photo due to the silver colour. As it's Valentine's day I put a 'happy Valentine' red outline sticker on the bottom of the card with two sets of lips on either side. I wanted to introduce a little more colour into the card as well so dotted a few mini red heart stickers across the cow print paper. I hope my fiancé doesn't get fed up with cow related things as I certainly haven't yet!
clicksor_enable_inter = true; clicksor_maxad = -1;
clicksor_hourcap = -1; clicksor_showcap = 2;
clicksor_enable_adhere = false;
//default pop-under house ad url
clicksor_enable_pop = true; clicksor_frequencyCap = -1;
durl = '';clicksor_mobile_redirect = false;
//default banner house ad url
clicksor_default_url = '';
clicksor_banner_border = '#fec700'; clicksor_banner_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF';
clicksor_banner_link_color = '#000000'; clicksor_banner_text_color = '#666666';
clicksor_banner_image_banner = false; clicksor_banner_text_banner = false;
clicksor_layer_border_color = '#fec700';
clicksor_layer_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF'; clicksor_layer_ad_link_color = '#000000';
clicksor_layer_ad_text_color = '#666666'; clicksor_text_link_bg = '';
clicksor_text_link_color = ''; clicksor_enable_text_link = false;
This was both the most memorable meal of my life, and the most forgettable, because I can barely recall what I ate (though luckily for this ...
Part 2 of my travel review of the Galapagos islands, where we were based out of the Finch Bay Eco hotel in Santa Cruz. Puerto Ayora, Santa...
These cupcakes taste just like the real thing - like you are eating tiramisu! I made them for a family party with my in-laws; my mother-...
Did you know that the average family in the UK throws away £60 worth of food and drink every month? That sounds like a huge amount, but...
The Hobbycraft press show - another Christmas in July event - was much smaller than some of the others I've been to, but much more fun ...
Sometimes you want a proper dessert but really quickly - something that you can literally put together in five minutes after dinner. Mug cak...
I got the Sizzix Big Shot Plus machine for Christmas – which I imagine a good proportion of you have never heard of. It’s a die cutting ...
It was a year ago this month that my boyfriend and I bought and moved into our lovely house. We spent a couple of months working all-out...
After spending a fantastic few days of our honeymoon in Miami, we flew on to Quito, the capital of Ecuador. Our final destination would be 8...
I love fruit-flavoured ice cream, but not flavours like strawberry - I like more unusual, zingy flavours like apple. When I lived in Germa...
- Restaurant Review: The White Hart, Chipstead
- Meal Planning Monday Week 10
- Sweet Potato Soup with Pomegranate and Sumac
- Mardi Gras King Cake
- Alphabakes Round-up February 2016: Y
- USA Travel Review: Chicago Part 3
- Bundle of Joy Baby Card
- Stencilling a design on a cake
- Meal Planning Monday Week 9
- Love Food Hate Waste: Food Diary Project and Tips
- Spiralized Vegetable Pad Thai
- Restaurant Review: Jamies Wine Bar, Bishopsgate, L...
- Meat Free Monday: Fettuccine Alfredo (sort of) wit...
- Mango, Papaya & Passionfruit Yogurt Gluten-Free Co...
- Restaurant Review: The Whispering Moon Wetherspoon...
- Meal Planning Monday Week 8
- Chocolate Brownie Valentine's Cake with Stencilled...
- Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Truffles
- Cow Valentine's Card
- How to Paint Flowers on a Cake
- Love Cows Valentine's Card
- Fruity Yogurt Brulee Two Ways
- Meal Planning Monday: Week 7
- Snapfish Personalised Photo Placemats for Valentin...
- Spiralized Sweet Potato 'Pizza'
- Sugar flowers: how to make sweet peas
- Restaurant Review: Crepe Affaire, Islington
- Less Sinful Chocolate Yule Log or Swss Roll
- USA Travel Review: Chicago Part 2
- Alphabakes - February 2016
- Meal Planning Monday Week 6
- ▼ February (31)
- ► 2015 (266)
- ► 2014 (120)
Powered by Blogger.