Monday, February 29, 2016

Meal Planning Monday Week 10


It was a busy weekend as I went down to Dorset for my wedding hair and makeup trial - and this week I have to finish a cake for a showstopper challenge at work, which I'm probably going to have to make on Sunday, decorate on Tuesday and hope it is still OK to take into work on Wednesday!
Monday – out at a blog event
Tuesday – something quick that my fiancĂ© can cook as I need to finish my cake for a bake-off at work tomorrow! Chicken burgers and chips
Wednesday – out at cake decorating course
Thursday- fish and vegetables for me, gammon and mashed potatoes for him
Friday – working from home. Butternut squash and goat's cheese enchiladas from Slow Cooker book
Saturday
Lunch- pasta bake
Dinner-  roast chicken leg with roast potatoes. Dessert: slow cooker ginger cake
Sunday
Lunch- with my family for mothers’ day
Dinner – probably back late



0 comments:

Post a Comment